Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Triple Terror" Week Unfolding

Earlier, in one of my Tweets, I mentioned this week is a "Triple Terror" because:

  • This is the last week of my MBA Spring Term 2012 and I have to be punctual with deadlines 
  • I have a driving test this weekend! (major horror)
  • The house cleaning MUST reach completion this weekend! (Mom's Order)
I am taking the Summer Term off due to Ramadan because if I continue to tackle studies along with fasting and house work, the GERD will kill me. So I withdrew from the courses I had signed up for.


The driving test is finally upon me now, after having been pushed back for a really, really long time. It's high time I get started with it so it gets done, fail or pass, either way. It's been 4 days now since I have been taking, and re-taking, and re-taking the online tutorial for the computerized knowledge test I am in for. I keep getting one or two answer wrong until I discovered that if I take the un-timed tutorial, it will show me the right answers too. So I am working on the wrongs now. I can say, inshaAllah (God Willing), I shall not mess this one up unless of course they totally revamp the questions to make them a nightmare. The two-point reverse parking will be the real deal wrecker. No details, I'd get to the gruesome details when I actually get it done, fail or pass.


The rest of the week is pretty much about these gorgeous concoctions which bring my mother so much happiness, and of course not to forget the ultimate vacuum machine. My partner in the week's sentence is my darling sister, the Lil' Brat who makes the experience less frightening. And, together we're playing Dirt-Busters!

Upcoming Features:

  • Window Shopping Adventures
  • New iPhone Apps
  • More of June Photojournaling Month 2012
  • The Awsum Boxes
  • Haunted Hartford Tour
  • and more, inshaAllah (God Willing)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: