Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Grand Fall 2011 GPA - 4.0 Mark!

This is what a miracle looks like, mashAllah! With heavy duty household chores eating up 85%-90% of my day, and me using the earliest morning hours, afternoon rest hours, and after-dinner fun hours to study ... hitting the 4.0 mark in the Fall term is all a Godsend miracle. 
I thoroughly enjoyed both courses, Contemporary Business and Marketing Management and I received very uplifting praises from both my Professors, Dr. Orisini and Dr. Ferreira. I'm going to print out their compliments to post on my bulletin board. I need all the motivation I can get, inshAllah (God Willing).
In the words and tone of Bastian from The Neverending Story:
"We STILL have a loooooooong way to go." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: