Saturday, November 26, 2011

Caramel Brulee Latte on a Black Friday

Free coffee is a rare pleasure and I was privileged to sip it today via my Starbucks rewards card. It wished me a Happy Birthday and gifted me a free beverage of choice. My pick was the season's best offering from the coffeehouse: a Caramel Brulee Latte. I had written about this last Fall as well and had called it the "Crowned Jewel" of Starbucks. The taste was the same rich sweetness of caramel and the jittery sugary chunks were a bliss in the mild cold of a Black Friday evening.
I didn't attempt to dive into the sea of shoppers today, though, I did avail some very handsome discounts from Michael's Thanksgiving sale yesterday. I still have a collection of photos from my window shopping trip a day before Thanksgiving. It's worth a watch. It's a wonderful time of the year. This year, it's a bit rushed but I still got to capture some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: